Welcome to K1 Home Solutions
- Rudley and Chenda dreamed of starting their own business and have always had a passion for helping others. They researched various business opportunities before deciding to launch K1 Home Solutions which is a residential redevelopment company. Since 2015, they have completed several residential fix and flip properties in GA and CT.
- After years of carving out their niche in the real estate market they decided to create a passive income side of the business. As a result, in partnership with Bilal Little, Kimberlite Home Solutions was launched in 2016 that is focused on acquiring residential and commercial rental properties. They currently own a portfolio of rental properties.
- In 2007, they relocated from Connecticut to Georgia for Rudley’s job with General Electric (GE). After 10 successful years with GE, Rudley decided to pursue other opportunities. Today he is a Sales Manager for BeyondTrust, a CyberSecurity company, and manages a global team of 30+ sales reps.
- Chenda worked as a consultant for several years at AIG, one of the top insurance companies in the world. Today she works as a Project Manager for Pegasystems.
- In 2013 they both earned their Masters in Business Administration (MBA). Rudley graduated from the University of Georgia, while Chenda graduated from Mercer University.
Rudley & Chenda Kelly Owners of K1 Home Solutions, LLC and Co-Owners of Kimberlite Home Solutions, LLC